Saturday, November 24, 2007

Notions!!!!!!

Don't you just love notions? I've got some sheep tape measures, pinnochio tape measures (the tape measure is his nose - get it - it grows!) Also, I've added some really cute & tiny Needle Gauge/Needle Sizers which has both US and Metric, which is great, because it includes our odd sizes in metric! In metric, includes 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, 3, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 9 and 10.

You've got for you Bamboo Knitting Marking Pins, Knitting Counter with Lock, Mini Bamboo Crochet Hook, Cable Stitch Holders 3pc, Memoric Heart Shaped Stitch Markers 20pc, and Memoric Stitch Split Markers 20pc. The mini crochet hooks are great for picking up stitches - I've already got one in my little knitting kit that I take with me when I leave the house. In case a stitch is dropped! Always great to have a little mini bamboo crochet hook (for 1.80$!!) on hand!

No comments: