Saturday, October 20, 2007

SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!


The Regia Galaxy Collection is on sale 21% off in my shop for a limited time only. Colinette Jitterbug is also on sale in my shop at 20% off. I'm probably going to keep this going on until after I move. You never know what other surprises I'm going to throw at you! Like for example, I've just put Cookie A's patterns on sale! As well as the Hallowe'en Skull Themed Stitch Markers at 25% off! Yep stay tuned for some great deals! Don't forget to sign up for Robyn's Nest November Sock Club, the yarn is handpainted by Pixie Riot - and it's absolutely STUNNING! She's the one who painted my Robyn's Nest Signature Colorway (Which by the way, is also currently on sale!) Also there is a skein of Cascade Ecological Wool on sale too. One skein is plenty for a project, as there is 478 yards in one skein. Would make a great scarf or hand bag. And there is some Online Linie 117 City in the shop, 50% off. What a great deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.